Freitag, 21. September 2007

For You have waited so long...

I sent one of these hatered mass-mails to all of You, hopefully that it will be the only one and that you aren't disappointed for I didn't wirte something more personal...
the header of this mail says "Dawn of my journey", which means - outside the grammar - that I'm going to book my flight right now, effect insurance etc. - preparing everything and me for six months Pakistan, working in a small waldorf-school (www.roshni.org.pk), living in a muslim counry, knowing at the beginning no one but me (which is questionable as well).

Phonecall with the ambassador of Pakistan: "This is Maria Jacobi. I must know what's the matter with my Visum!!" (wide wide interval) "ok, I'll post it today - for you have waited so long..." Thank You.

1 Kommentar:

Katharina hat gesagt…

Dear Maria,
I wish you Godspeed on your journey into the World!
K